It has been about a year that I bought my first Filofax planner, it was domino in pink that I ended up selling because I realized that it wasn’t for me. Then one day I saw that they were selling the original models at my local stationery shop and decided to buy it. I fell in love with the originals because of several reasons, which I am listing below:
1. How beautiful and simple they look like: Its design and everything about these originals is so beautiful.
2. The simplicity: These planners don’t have many pockets which some people like and others don’t. Personally, I love how un-complicated they are, no pockets and only an elastic string across where you can put some pens.
3. The colors: These planners now come in so many different colors, I only have the ones that add joy to my uncomplicated life. I own the pink fluoro in both A5 and personal size and a navy in personal size. These two make my dream planners and I actually feel that as much as I love all the other colors, I don’t need to have them, but these two colors are another story!
4. The quality of the planners: These binders are very sturdy and the leather is very thick, I personally love how durable they feel to the touch.
5. It’s a classic! The original filofax is a classing among the collection of filofaxes, together with a few other models but these I think, will be loved by the planner community for many years to come.
Here’s my expressed love to my beautiful original navy filofax. Let me know your thoughts and comments on this post. Would love to hear.